Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Love EzineArticles

0 comments
This is the first ezine directory I have used, and I still feel happy to have my articles published. Not too many as yet, it has been difficult to find the time to write. Between managing a business, hanging out with my wife and angel girl, it just about takes up all of my time. Still, I am working my way towards Platinum status.



I use EzineArticles for research, to see what people are writing about and to see the standard of writing. I don't want to sound snobbish or anything, but it seems that the standard has dropped somewhat. Some articles are published with spelling and grammer mistakes. Maybe they are more focused on originality these days, or the number of submissions have increased.

You can try EzineArticles as a proving ground for your writing. Perhaps one step closer to being a true writer. A lot of internet marketers make use of ezinearticles, but I feel that non-IM category has better articles. Especially retailing and customer service categories. Makes sense too, as you would expect people from these categories to be professionals in their field. In IM, ghost writing and using PLR are accepted practices, but originality wins hands down every time.

Why do you submit your own articles? It's not that different from blogging, and if you can publish a blog, you already are a writer. The TOS is quite easy to follow. It will certainly give you more credibility as a writer. Besides, writing is fun.

Leave a Reply

Labels

 
Sabah Cafe © 2011 Web Design KK. Sabah Business Listings by Online Sabah

Business Websites For Small Business Owners