Thursday, March 26, 2009

Earth Hour 2009

0 comments


28th March 2009. 60 minutes. Earth Hour. Malaysian time, 8.30 pm to 9.30 pm. Vote for earth by switching off your lights. For the first time in history, people of all ages, races, creeds and beliefs, cities and countries, all over the world are united in making a vote for earth and taking a stand against global warming.

I am so proud of all of you. Let's do this together. To the people of Sydney, Australia: You guys started this thing, you're all heros in my view. I can't image the balls...sorry, courage it took to be the first ones to do this. And to everyone who supports earth hour, I too pledge my support. I'm so happy to be taking this stand with all of you.

The people of Kota Kinabalu, Sabah is joining the 1 billion people in 74 countries around the world to vote for Earth!

We can shoe our support to the bloggers who are supporting Earth Hour by going to their sites and leave your comments there.

The Brainy Bimbo
AboutSabah.com
Earth Hour

Leave a Reply

Labels

 
Sabah Cafe © 2011 Web Design KK. Sabah Business Listings by Online Sabah

Business Websites For Small Business Owners